Effective Ways for Keeping Your House Clean While the Party’s Still On
Good party preparations help make it perfect, but did you know that there are certain activities you can do to keep your house clean during the party? If you prepare your space smartly in advance and maintain as much cleanliness as possible during the party, you’ll have less work after it’s over.
You might have successful strategies on how to clean your home daily and clean the house before a party, as well as how to make your home shine once the party is over, but by relying on our top house cleaning services in Carmel, you’ll save yourself a lot of time and effort. Apply our powerful tips for keeping your home clean at a party and make the post-party cleanup so much easier. Keep reading!
How do you keep your house clean at a party?
Although it might seem that there’s nothing you can do to reduce the amount of clutter and mess inherent to partying, we assure you that you aren’t helpless. Here’s a list of things you can do to keep a high level of hygiene while the party’s on:
Before the party:
- Limit the partying space. There’s no need to open up the whole house to guests. Close all bedroom doors as your guests are likely to use only the living room, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Protect the furniture and carpets. Use slipcovers for upholstered furniture and protective tapes for tables and kitchen surfaces, to make them spillage-proof. Also, use carpet protection tape to save both your nerves and your time.
- Store away breakable and valuable pieces. Keep all fragile objects and items of real or sentimental value out of your guests’ reach. Find them a better place while the party’s on and return them back to their place once it’s over.
During the party:
- Complete small chores as they come. Wipe spilled wine as you notice it and use a hand vacuum cleaner for any dropped food. Keep stain removers close at hand and use them with an awareness of the environmental impact of cleaning agents.
- Put trash bags where everyone can see them. The plain logic is that your guests will use the trash bags if they see them. If not, they will leave litter all over the place rather than going to your kitchen or bathroom to use the trash cans.
- Stick to the policies you’ve set up for the party. If you opted for ‘shoes off’ policy, remind your guests not to enter the room with their shoes on. The same goes for any rule, such as smoking prohibition or coasters usage.
How do I protect my carpet for a party?
Noticing a new stain or spillage on your carpet every time you pass through the room is probably the most frustrating thing for you as a party host. And it is absolutely and easily avoidable if you know how to do it.
There’s a simple option to remove the carpet. Or, if you don’t want to do that, protect your carpet with a special tape before the party begins. Think about asking your guests to take their shoes off before they enter. And in case you’ve missed the chance to do these preparation activities, get a reliable stain remover and give your carpet a thorough scrub immediately after the party.
Depend on premier house cleaning services Carmel loves
Perhaps you are the type of party host who likes to do all the party cleaning on their own. But in case you are not and would rather experience a little bit of history at Carmel Monon Depot rather than clean all day, you can always rely on us.
We will do all types of house cleaning for you so that you can take pride in a sparklingly clean home that is sure to impress the guests at your next party. Give us a call today!