Here is how our pricing process works for residental cleaning:
- Complete an Instant Price! Depending on the details, location, and scope, we may be able to provide an istant price right here on our site. Completing the instant price is a great way for us to start the process.
- Information received: After we receive your information. Our sales team will reach out to you within an hour (during normal business hours). To expedite this process, feel free to give our office a call.
- Instant Price Approve/Phone Estimate: Your assigned sales rep will ask questions to finalize the instant price. Depending on the size of your home, location, and type of cleaning. Rep may need to schedule an in-person estiamte.
- Estimate Approval: After we have agreed upon price and scope, you will receive a copy of your service agreement. Please accept and approve in order for our scheduling team to get your home on the schedule. We do require a non-refundable deposit to secure a spot on the schedule for new clients.
- Schedule Service: After approval, our scheduling team will reach out to you within 48 business hours to get your home cleaning scheduled. Please note at times our schedule may be full, and it could be a 2-3 week delay prior to getting your first cleaning completed. Our scheduling team will make you aware of this.
If you signed up for an ongoing service, the Great News is you don’t have to go through this process again. Our scheduling team will let you know your assigned day and we will put it on repeat!
Yay! Can you believe it? You’re one step closer to getting back to doing things that matter most with cleaning off your plate.
Check out the quick video below explaining our in home estimate in four simple steps.