Your safety matters
Thank you so much for your continued support of C&C Cleaning Services. We would like to assure you that as an essential business, we will remain open for you. Cleaning is essential, now more than ever. According to the ALA, indoor air quality as a direct affect on your health, and our team is happy to continue to work for you to keep your family and/or staff safe and healthy.
Our company is committed to following the precautions below:
- Ensuring that all employees are masked while driving in vehicles with cleaning partner and while present in your home or business.
- Utilizing high grade microfiber cloths and mops. Our crew are supplied with fresh sets of microfiber cloths and mops for each home. They are color coded so seperate cloths are used for bathroom and kitchen so there is never any cross contamination. Our cloths are disinfected/steam washed daily at our facility.
- We will continue to wear nitrile gloves for every task.
- Adding more hand sanitizer and disinfect wipes for employee use in cleaning kits and cars for recurring use.
- Reminding our staff daily to ensure they are sanitizing high touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, drawer pulls and cabinet knobs.
- Taking all employee’s temperature prior to entering our office and allowing them to begin workday.
- In additioan, we are training our staff that if they have a temperature, cough, or any other signs of the illness to remain at home.
In light of the increasing precautions, we do ask that you help keep us protected as well.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID within 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, please let our customer support team know so we can reschedule. You can do this by simply contacting our office at (765) 862-0166.
- If anyone in your home is currently waiting for test results regarding COVID, please notify us to reschedule your cleaning.
- Social distance if you are planning on being home during the cleaning. (maintain a 6′ distance between yourself and our staff)
- We also encourage you to wear a mask as our team will be doing the same.
What you may experience
- Increased solo teams when possible. Majority of our clients can be completed with a solo cleaning team. Do not be alarmed if you the increase in this over the next several weeks. Don’t worry, we will still complete everyting on the cleaning scope!
- Last minute schedule changes. We are still committed to providing stellar customer service. With some of the cautions we are taking, clients may expereince last minute schedule changes. We ask that all clients remain flexible during this time, and know that we do not want to make changes unless absolutely necessary.
- We recommend that you provide a key or garage/door code to keep on file in order to provide that flexibility.
Again, we appreciate your continued support! Stay healthy and #MaskUp!
Founder & CEO
C&C Cleaning Services