Nothing compares to working in a thoroughly cleaned and refreshed office because such an environment contributes to better worker health and productivity. Although you can regularly dust yourself, only professional cleaners know how to deep clean your office without letting anything fly under the radar.
You already understand why it is important to hire cleaning professionals, but how do you choose the most competent commercial cleaners who will handle the job responsibly and deliver consistent results? Before you book commercial cleaning in Fishers for the first time, you might want to know what exactly is included in an office cleaner’s job and how cleaning experts perform their office cleaning routine. If that’s the case, keep reading!
What does an office cleaner do?
Office cleaners provide a wide range of services whose purpose is to maintain a high standard of cleanliness at all times. The main areas your office cleaners will focus on are the following:
- -Floors. Commercial cleaners will sweep, mop and buff the floors in detail. Remember that these professionals have enough knowledge to select the suitable floor cleaning products and polishers.
- -Carpeted areas. Office cleaners will vacuum all your carpets and area rugs, moving the furniture if necessary. Industrial carpet cleaning machines are indispensable to quality deep cleaning of these areas.
- -Surfaces. Sanitizing all surfaces with appropriate green cleaning products is a must. This includes the disinfection of all internal glass, computer keyboards and screens, as well as light switches and door knobs.
- -Restrooms. Commercial cleaners perform comprehensive bathroom and toilet cleaning. They don’t stop until everything is well scrubbed and disinfected. Also, they restock supplies such as toilet paper and soap.
- -Other areas. This includes cleaning blinds and window sills, emptying and cleaning inside cabinets, air duct cleaning, wall cleaning and cleaning inside appliances such as microwaves or fridges.
What’s included in office cleaning?
To satisfy your specific needs, office cleaning can include various types and scopes of cleaning. You decide how often you need the specific cleaning procedures, whether this is daily, weekly, monthly, or you need the combination of, for example, daily and weekly procedures. However, any office cleaning routine must not omit the following steps:
Visual check at the beginning
An office cleaner starts with checking the area visually for any type of debris or paper. Items and dirt that can’t be removed by hand are vacuumed up. Also, any noticeable stains on the carpets, walls, floors or furniture are immediately dealt with, using an appropriate stain removal product for each type of stain.
Employees’ desks are the top priority
Needless to say, desks are the areas where germs fester. In order to fight them, an office cleaner will clean the area and then use a strong but safe disinfectant to carefully wipe absolutely all surfaces. The special attention is paid to sanitizing high traffic items such as printers, photocopiers and telephone handsets.
Floor cleaning is indispensable
All hard floors are vacuumed and mopped. For your employees’ safety, before mopping the cleaner will put up “closed for cleaning” signs and cordon off the area with the correct wet floor signs. Kitchen and restroom floors are always mop cleaned with disinfectant and cleaners never forget to mop the stairs and elevators, too.
How long does it take to clean an office?
The time it takes our cleaning professionals to clean your working space depends on a few factors, such as the size of the area and how often and how thoroughly it is cleaned. If the standards of hygiene are continually on high levels, office cleaners can do the general office cleaning. In this type of cleaning, it approximately takes one person one hour to clean 3000 – 4000 square feet.
Book in-demand commercial cleaning services in Fishers
The benefits of putting your office cleaning in the hands of professionals are countless. For one thing, commercial office cleaning is cost-effective, both in terms of your employees’ health and productivity and long-term savings.
Let your employees focus on the clients while we make your office space clean and fresh. You can have your service take place after hours, while you and your workers are having a team building activity at Fall Creek. There’s no reason to hesitate. Book today!