When someone mentions deep cleaning, you probably shiver with unease because you imagine yourself spending days decluttering and cleaning, and dripping with sweat. You even fear you can’t do it as meticulously as professionals, who offer five-star deep house cleaning services in Fishers, Indiana, do. And you’d rather put the entire business off.
Deep cleaning is time-consuming and demanding, indeed. However, with a well-elaborated plan, you can check it off on your to-do list effortlessly.
And you will be delighted with the results once you realize how clean and healthy your house is. So how do you make it happen? Read on!
How long does it take to deep clean a house?
When it comes to how much time it will take you to deep clean your home, a few factors play a crucial role. First, the size of your house. The larger the house, the more time it will take you to spruce it up. Next, how neglected it is. This depends on your lifestyle and the number of your family members and pets. Kids and pets can make a lot of mess in no time. Finally, how organized you are. If you start this project unprepared, you will quickly become frustrated by the chaos around you.
Deep cleaning can take up to 12 hours. But, it is impossible to clean this long without breaks. It’s more convenient to divide your mountain of work into stages. Let’s see how.
How can I deep clean my house in a week?
A well-prepared plan involves allocating different chores to different days. Here is an efficient 7-day cleaning schedule:
- Day 1: ceilings, walls, light fixtures, blinds, fans, and windows. For this mission, you need a duster, and a ladder for walls and ceilings, and a damp cloth for fans and light fixtures. For spotless windows, wipe down the windowpane with a damp cloth and dry it immediately with a polishing cloth. As for blinds, a damp cloth works fine too.
- Day 2: the kitchen. The fridge is the first on the list. Empty it, and clean its interior and exterior. Throw away expired items and take everything necessary back. Next, wipe and rearrange your cabinets, drawers, and counters. Scrub your stove and oven interior and exterior. Don’t forget to sanitize your sink and polish the faucet. Finally, take the garbage out, and disinfect your trash can.
- Day 3: the bathroom. Apply harmless cleaning products and let them sit. While waiting, clear the cabinets and drawers to disinfect them. Rearrange everything you’ve taken out, and check the expiration labels. Wipe down the mirror. Unclog and scrub the sink and shower drains, and descale the faucets, shower door, and showerhead. Finally, scrub your toilet and flush it.
- Day 4: bedrooms. Organize your closets first. If you have any clothes you don’t wear anymore, you can always donate them. Dust shelves, closet tops, and picture frames. Wipe the mirrors, headboards, footboards, and bedposts. Change the sheets and open the windows to let fresh air in. Use essential oils to purify the air.
- Day 5: the living room. Start with sofas and armchairs. Follow the recommended cleaning methods on the tags to avoid damaging your furniture. Clean the TV screen and dust all the shelves and ornaments. Declutter and wipe the coffee table.
- Day 6: floors. Vacuum all the rooms. Use appropriate vacuum cleaner attachments for hard-to-reach areas. Mop all the floors and wipe all baseboards.
- Day 7: basement/garage. Re-organize all the shelves and cabinets and get rid of the junk. Dust the ceiling and walls. Wipe the door and windows and, finally, clean the floor.
Where to find outstanding deep house cleaning services in Fishers, Indiana?
If the above plan seems too terrifying, and you’d rather let cleaners do the job for you while you enjoy birdwatching at Fishers Heritage Park, C&C Cleaning professionals will be glad to lend you a helping hand!
We take pride in our wall-to-wall approach to cleaning since we strive to identify your needs and tailor our services to meet your expectations. From dusting and vacuuming to disinfecting and cleaning, we can tackle even the dirtiest houses and make them shine. Do not hesitate to call us! We are waiting for you!