When life gets busy, spending a large chunk of your evenings cleaning the kitchen probably isn’t something you can or want to do. That is why having a speedy kitchen cleaning routine is the best way to maintain an appropriate level of cleanliness even during the most hectic of days.
Luckily, the leading maid services in Fishers, IN have prepared a set of valuable tips for efficiently cleaning the kitchenand staying on top of chores without wasting too much time. Read on!
How long should it take to clean a kitchen?
The amount of time you’ll need to make your kitchen shine will depend on several factors that are specific to your individual situation:
- The size of your kitchen. Naturally, it would take you longer to make everything shipshape in a big kitchen than it would in a smaller one.
- How messy your kitchen is. If you only need to wipe down countertops and wash a couple of plates, you won’t need longer than 5-10 minutes to do it. In contrast, you’d need significantly longer to clean a kitchen that hasn’t been touched in a while.
- The size of your family. Having kids can significantly extend the time needed for cleaning the kitchen. If you live alone, you’ll find it much easier to keep everything in check.
How can I speed clean my kitchen?
Unexpected guests are on their way but your kitchen is an absolute mess? Don’t despair! With the following tips, your kitchen will look spotless in no time:
- Gather your supplies: put all your cleaning agents and tools in one place.
- Clear out the clutter: move any containers and other unnecessary items out of the way.
- Load the dishwasher or let the dishes soak in the sink while you clean the rest of the room if you don’t have one.
- Pick up trash: take a large garbage bag and pick up any trash around the room.
- Wipe all surfaces: once the clutter is out of the way, use an eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner to disinfect countertops and other surfaces.
- Clean the appliances: do the same with the outside of your microwave, fridge, and other appliances.
- Unload the dishwasher or hand wash the dishes that you left in the sink. Once that’s done, disinfect the sink properly to make it shine.
- Clean the floors: quickly sweep or vacuum the floors and mop afterward.
- Replace towels: give your kitchen a clean look by putting out fresh kitchen towels.
- And that’s it!
What are the steps to cleaning a kitchen?
Every cleaning task can be made easier with proper organization. If you follow a clear procedure when cleaning your kitchen, you’ll be able to do it quickly and effortlessly.
The first step to cleaning any room is to get unnecessary items out of the way before you begin. Pick up any trash and put food containers in their proper place to make the cleaning easier.
After you’ve cleared out the clutter, use an all-purpose cleaner to spray all worktops. Next, rinse them with clean water and dry them off with a clean cloth.
Do the dishes
If you have a dishwasher, load it while you tackle other tasks on your list and unload it once you’re done with everything else. If not, let them soak and hand wash them afterward.
Don’t forget the fridge
Give your fridge some attention, too! Throw out any food that may be spoiled and disinfect all containers and surfaces to keep harmful germs at bay.
Leave your chores to the #1 experts for maid services in Fishers, IN
No matter how efficient you are when cleaning your kitchen, some days will come when you just don’t feel up to the task, and that’s okay! When your personal and professional obligations pile up, cleaning is probably the last thing you want to think about.
We have a solution! Reach out to C&C Cleaning and have experienced cleaning professionals take care of your chores while you take a well-deserved break to unwind at Fort Harrison State Park. While you relax, your cleaning go-getters will make everything spick-and-span with unmatched ease and professionalism. Get in touch with us today!